How to get involved
Whether you are looking at spending more time getting to know your neighbours and exploring your community or simply wish to meet new people, there are a number of ways you can get involved in the campaign.
An afternoon tea with your neighbours, dog walk with fellow pet lovers, action-packed pancake race in your local park or a multi-cultural meal with people from all over the globe. Which of these sounds like an event you would like to attend? If you’d like to find out what Talk to Me Worcester has on offer for you, check our map of events for further details.
Organise an Event
Do you have an idea for a community event and would like to have a go at organising it yourself, together with friends, colleagues or your neighbours? There may be people out there looking for the event just like the one you have on your mind! Here are a few steps on how to organise the event and become part of Talk to Me Worcester Campaign.
Organise an Event
Talk to Me Worcester is all about bringing people together through the power of a conversation! What would you do to get people to meet one another, make new friends and develop new connections within your neighbourhood or across the city? Check the step-by-step guide below and see how you can become part of the city-wide Campaign!
1. Think of an idea that would bring your community out and encourage people to talk to one another.
2. Register your event online by using the form on the right.
3. Brand your event with the Talk to Me Worcester logo, badges and posters.
4. Promote your event using different tools e.g. social media platforms, posters, leaflets, etc.
4. Let us know how the event went and get the chance to win a prize.
To make it easier, we will send you a form to fill in once your event is over.
5. Join us for the celebration event and prize-giving ceremony in Worcester on
16 May 2020.